3/24/2013

Things I love



The Carrie Diaries


Chick flicks!






Taylor Swift's Speak Now World Tour-DVD. I'd be lost without it and the evenings watching it. It may sound silly to some, but she and this entire breathtaking show gave me a lot of trust and optimism in me and my future when I was really down (which has passed long ago, but there are still those days we all know). No matter what's going on in the press about her or what other people's opinions might be, nobody can take the feelings she gave me with those relatable lyrics and optimism she spreads. :)


Jennifer Lawrence's body (and, of course, her humour)








Recently I've been addicted with before/after pics regarding weight-loss. I just can't stop staring at them! :D







Running <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment