1/03/2013

How to: Umbrella cover to pencil case


Yesterday night I started to declutter my second room which I use for storing things. You can't imagine how good it feels to have a place to throw every item in you're unsure of (for instance, a jumper that doesn't belong in your closet but could be used for sth. else, maybe a skirt or bag material.... but you know that now isn't the time to figure that out). Well, now that I have enough free time, I got into the mess and started. And I found a cover from a broken cheap umbrella I already threw away. I decided to turn it into a pencil case since I desperately needed one but couldn't find a pretty one in the shops.

Cut off this part.
seam the edges
Now it looks like this.

And you're done :)

More from my de-cluttering sessions coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment