10/28/2012

My Halloween Inspirations :)

Here's a special Halloween post I've prepared. Bright and colourful, with recipe links, pictures of home decoration, make up and costumes including an awesome Zombie Walk, cute stuff and even new ideas for pumpkin carving and decorating! :)

When I was a kid, going around collecting sweets was something really new not everyone here was used to. In Germany it's far not that a big deal like in the US or the UK, but when there was a little Halloween party when we scurried around with toothpaste, toilet paper and tote bags, having used kajal for the first time, it was awesome. I remember us attempting to scare a former teacher, rang at the door intending to hide ourselves when he was quicker, teared the door open and scared us to death! Though it was very funny and I only have best memories concerning Halloween.
Sadly, I'm 21 now so ringing up for sweets isn't an option anymore. :(

Here's what I found this year:

This no carve pumpkin DIY is awesome!
http://www.metatube.com/en/photos/8054/Halloween-2012-37-Easy-DIY-No-Carve-Pumpkin-Ideas/foto-75434/

I also love this pumpkin painting idea. (found on google)

These decoration ideas on Martha Stewart's blog are awesome! I want them ALL!

This cute and so simple costume idea is to be found on http://modernkiddo.com/its-the-modern-kiddo-costume-parade-2/

If you're, like me, a fan of Dexter, those edible blood slides will be the best for your Halloween party. Check out the recipe from forkable: http://forkableblog.com/?p=908

Talking of Dexter, this cake is genius. Unfortunately I couldn't find a recipe.

Halloween Costume: Black & White characters using grayscale makeup! Reminds me of "Pleasantville"! ;)
This bat wall decoration might take some time, but the result is worth it!

How about dressing up your dog this year? :D

Another pumpkin decoration

Pumkin eating pumkin

This Jack Skellington costume is super cute!


Great Halloween Make up

Tinkerbell pumpkin!

Whoever did this was a master of craft. Victor and Emily from Corpse Bride carved in pumpkins!

Blood splattered high heels <3

Jack Skellington balloons!

I just couldn't resist putting that in my collection... <3

Nice: Zombie mother & child


...Which leads us to the last and final part of my inspirations! I found a website about a zombie walk with many awesome pictures depicting even more awesome costumes. I reaaaally recommend this, have a look at it!  Zombie lovers will be blown away. 







1 comment: