7/05/2012

How to: Pendants from coins


To english people it must be curious to see this project. I used english coins to transfer pictures on them. But they're like perfect! There's a certain weight that keeps them hanging, a good shape.. the only thing what's not right is a lacking hole. That's why I hotglued a ring on the backside in an unpretty messy way ... and covered it with black nail polish.


..Yeah..
just don't think of the fact it's money... it's only 2 pence! I always find it difficult when I'm in England that the less valuable coins are mostly bigger than the more valuable. Just sayin.
Anyway, now that I'm having almost a million necklaces to wear, I have to pause a little. ;) I'm taking a tiny summer break if you don't mind. Inspiration galleries should still to be uploaded of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment