5/26/2013

Kimslittlemonsters on Etsy - Review



Today I would like to tell you about the Easter presents I bought for my parents. You know that, usually, I love doing things by myself and these would've been something I could've tried!


The Instant Comfort Pocket Box is so cute, so nice, so creative. A perfect gift for a friend, family member or your special someone. 
These little boxes of the size of a box of matches contain comforting and encouraging lines with adorable cartoons. You can open them any time you need a mental hug!


The following are my pair:


I found them via HelloGiggles: http://hellogiggles.com/item-of-the-day-instant-comfort-pocket-box and immediately ordered some! I haven't regretted that choice since. :)

I also think it could be very easy to re-craft them, maybe I'll give it a try when I have time.

I wish all of you a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment