11/20/2012

How to: Glitter button earrings


I already decided to wear them on New Year's Eve :) They're so cheap, I didn't actually pay a thing - I've had all the materials at home already. But though I now have to pay... for the matching dress. :P

Here's how to do it:

Remove the loop of the buttons with scissors
Cover a button in glue
sprinkle glitter on it
After that, wait a little, then turn the button to let excess glitter fall off, then put another coat glue on it
I waited for a day, I don't know when it was properly dried..
Then I painted everything that wasn't glitter with nail polish and glued on the earring studs with a hot glue gun :)

Done! :)


3 comments:

  1. wow, so great!
    nice blog!

    xoxo
    Vivien & Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable, I love how creative yet simple this is! I'm your newest follower :)

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. And so cute for the holiday season :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete